2018 CHRISTMAS ATTIC – November 3rd
Mark your calendars for the 39th annual Corpus Christi Christmas Attic Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 9AM-4PM. It is a great family event with games, breakfast, international cafe, Santa, visit from local fire department, a wide variety of crafters, silent auction items, and a beer garden. Registration for crafters will be available by June 30, 2018.
Below are links for information from the 2018 event:
- General Information
- Points of Contact
- Food Donations
- 2018 Crafter/Vendor Registration
- Silent Auction
- Access online auction for the 9 VIP Express Car Line spots for afternoon dismissal
- Print out the Silent Auction List for the morning and afternoon sessions.
This is a well-known and established event in the Baileys Crossroads area for 39 years now. Click on the map link above for our location and directions. Last year’s event was lots of fun and a huge success. We are hoping to be even more successful this year with your support!
- Shop with our fine quality crafters
- Bid on many exciting silent auction prizes
- There will be a morning auction and an afternoon auction. Auction items will be posted before the event.
- Try your luck at our amazing raffle items
- Pick up something from our grill and beer garden
- Let your children enjoy the many children’s activities including moonbounce
- Indulge in fabulous foods from the International Food Cafe
- Sweets from the bake sale
All of the proceeds from the Christmas Attic go toward supporting our students and their teachers, so please pass the word and help us make this the most successful event ever!
Follow us on Facebook. As we near the event in November, previews of crafters and their products will also be posted!!
Below are the various points of contacts for the event:
- General Information: Kirstin Lawler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silent Auction & Raffle Items:
- Baked Goods:
- Beer Garden: Greg Encinias, email@example.com
- Grilled Food: Jaime Borda, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD AND BAKED GOOD DONATIONS
Donations are needed for the bakery. Parents are asked every year to donate. The bakery is always very popular in the morning with our crafters who arrive early to set up. There will be a Signup Genius sent out prior to the event. Check back in mid-October 2018.
Lots of volunteers are needed for this huge event. From setup to the day of the event and then clean up. This is a great way for Corpus Christi families to meet their service hours for the year! Links for help in the following areas will be posted in mid-October 2018.
- Christmas Attic Volunteers,
- Bake Sale Donations,
- International Cafe Donations,
Crafter applications are now being accepted. This year we have reduced our registration fee! If you are new, please give us a try! All crafters can click on the following link to apply online, click here, or download a hard copy of the application form. All applications will be reviewed this year prior to registration and payment. You will be notified via email of your acceptance along with a link to register and pay.
Any questions, contact the PTO CraftFairSAS@gmail.com.
SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE
This year we will have great items to bid on once again. Check out the Christmas Attic Facebook page to preview some of the crafter’s products closer to the event.
There are always two online auctions for the second semester VIP Express Car Line spots. For more information on how to donate, a link will be posted soon.