To ensure you receive school communications, please inform the school of changes to your email address and phone numbers by emailing email@example.com or by calling the school at 703-820-7450.
SUMMER INFORMATION – ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC
Please note the posting dates for the various types of information listed below:
- POSTED NOW-2018-19 Shuttle bus registration forms
- POSTED NOW-Summer reading and school supplies lists
- POSTED NOW-Summer academic assignments (all students in rising K-8)
- POSTED NOW-School supplies list (Rising K-8)
- 6/30 – The 2018-2019 School Google calendar
- 7/20 – The first FACTS tuition payment is due
- 7/30 – 2018-19 Extended Day registration form will be posted
- 8/3 – Sign-up for 2018-19 Lunch Program, including SMART LUNCHES
- 8/3 – August back-to-school information will be emailed to parents via a School Messenger
- 8/15 – Student work and documentation from required summer tutoring
- 8/22 – The 2018-19 parent/student handbooks will be posted on the school website
Please mark your calendars for the following back to school dates:
- 8/17 – Health Forms due; New families must have submitted immunization records by this date
- Rising 6th graders must have a Tdap booster before returning to school
- 8/22 – Meet and Greet 5:30-7:00 PM
- Meet the faculty and turn in administrative & back-to-school forms
- 8/22 – New Parent Orientation @ 6:30-7:30 P.M.
- 8/27 – First day of school with an 11:30 P.M. dismissal (Ext. Day available)
- 9/22 – Welcome Back Picnic after 4:30 P.M. St. Anthony Mass on Saturday
ST. ANTHONY SCHOOL SUMMER HOURS
Beginning Monday, June 18th through Friday, August 17th, school office hours for the public will be:
- 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday and by appointment all other times.
- Summer is one of the busiest times for the administrative staff, as we prepare for the new school year.
- Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment, if you need to visit outside of summer hours.
We encourage families to check the school website and follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates and reminders over the summer.