TUITION AND FEES
Information describing St. Anthony School’s tuition costs, payment logistics and tuition assistance options are provided below. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
St. Anthony School has joined other area schools by partnering with FACTS Management Company to collect and process tuition/fees. Families authorize tuition payment(s) via
- Checking Account ACH
- Savings Accout ACH
- Discover Card/Master Card/Visa
All families must register with FACTS, and tuition is paid through the online FACTS payment system, except for families whose tuition is paid in full by July 31, 2018.
- If you are a returning family, your FACTS account is automatically renewed.
- Select your payment plan in FACTS before July 1, 2018. Payments may be monthly or semi-monthly.
- Your first FACTS payment must be made by July 20, 2018.
- The FACTS payment system is set up to begin in July 2018 and may be spread over 11 months.
- New families who register after July 2018 must divide their payments equally over the remaining months, with the requirement that the final tuition payment must be made in May 2019.
In addition to tuition payments, extended day, shuttle bus and camp payments will also be processed through FACTS.
If you have questions or concerns about your FACTS payments, please call our Finance Office at 703-820-7450 x5 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download printable versions of our rates and fees in the first section above. The following are required fees for new families:
- Registration fee – $250 per student
- International Student Registration fee – $500 per student
- Application fee – $50 per new student
- PTO Membership – $50 per family – may be paid through FACTS
- School Supplies Fee (health and sanitizing supplies) – $20 per student
St. Anthony School provides a shuttle bus service between its location and St. Philip Early Childhood Center location for preschool through eighth grade. Visit our Shuttle Bus link below for information and rates.
Please note that for St. Philip Early Childhood students riding the shuttle bus to the St. Anthony Campus, there is no Extended Day available for preschool. Parents or an adult must remain with their student in the morning until students get on the bus and be there in the afternoon before the bus arrives. St. Anthony School is not licensed for preschool children.
Fees for milk, lunch, transportation, transcripts (in excess of one), and other charges incurred by students are billed separately. Miscellaneous charges may be paid by check or billed in FACTS.
Tuition assistance is available for eligible Catholic Families through the Arlington Diocese and is granted on the basis of need. In addition to the assistance available through the Diocese, there is limited financial aid available for qualified parishioners of St. Anthony and St. Philip Parishes. The deadline to apply for the 2019-2020 school year is March 19, 2019, for elementary school students. If you will have a student attending a Catholic high school the deadline to apply is January 22, 2019.
All St. Anthony and St. Philip parishioners applying for tuition assistance to St. Anthony School must complete the Parish Tuition Assistance Form for rising K-8 and submit directly to the parish office by March 19, 2019. Families must attach a recent picture that includes parents and student(s).
Who is eligible to apply:
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12).
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or international students.
- Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base parish.
- Families who reside within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a diocesan parish or a military base parish.
- Awards are only for ONE school year. Families must re-apply every year.
The Diocese uses FACTS Grant and Aid. All Catholic families in the Arlington Diocese with students in rising grades K-8 are eligible to apply. To avoid a delay in processing your application, you must apply online.
- To apply click here.
- This site requires a valid email address.
- Only one application is required per family.
- Submit financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by the due date.